As more and more property owners and managers in the Kingston area are beginning to see the benefits of environmentally friendly property maintenance, so there are various local property services companies who offer green property maintenance services. These services don’t just help the environment, but they can also save you money.
Here are just some of the ways that Kingston property services firms can help look after your property in an environmentally friendly way:
- installing devices to turn off appliances or lighting overnight or after periods of no usage
- installing energy-saving lightbulbs
- adjusting thermostats to only bring the heating on when it’s really needed
- improving kitchen facilities so staff can prepare their own food and don’t need to buy their own lunches which use a lot of cardboard and plastic waste
- installing recycling bins for paper and cans
- checking there are no leaks or cracks in the building that could reduce the building’s thermal efficiency
- installing eco-friendly toilets with a shorter flush that uses less water
- installing boiling water taps, which are more energy-efficient than frequently boiling a kettle or keeping an urn hot all day.
These are just some of the ways in which a Kingston property services firm could make your commercial property more environmentally friendly. There are many other ways your property can go green – contact your preferred property services company to find out more.