There are many different property maintenance companies serving the Knightsbridge area, so it can be difficult to know which one to choose. You can save yourself some worries and headaches by asking any Knightsbridge property maintenance firm the following questions:
- do you have references or a portfolio of past work? This will help show you whether the property maintenance company has the skills and expertise it claims to have.
- does the price include all materials? Watch out for hidden extras.
- how long is the work likely to take? It’s important to know this so you can put plans in place to deal with any disruption that might be caused.
- are you insured? The Knightsbridge property maintenance company should have public liability insurance and indemnity insurance, so any problems that might arise are covered.
- are you a member of the Federation of Master Builders? This is only important if your property maintenance company is carrying out building or structural work.
- how busy are you at the moment? It’s a good sign that a property maintenance company has a lot of work on, but make sure they will have time to fit you in.
- do your prices include cleaning up when the work is finished? The last thing you want is to have to clean and tidy after the handyman has gone home.